Monday 12 August 2013

College!

The fact that I'm starting college in 22 days makes me unbelievably nervous! I can't believe that I will actually be starting my post secondary education soon! Of course I can't wait to start to be on my way of becoming a mechanic yet there's still so much that I need to accomplish before I can start my dream job! The years of hard work to accomplish this is coming up and not to sure how ill be able to handle it!
I get to attend an amazing college that I am so excited for and I get to be in an almost brand new building the building of technology
 It's an amazing building and its exciting that at least all my classes for the first semester are in one building only! Woohoo I'm the lucky one there! So excited to start doing something I love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment