Monday 5 August 2013

LUKE BRYAN!

The fact that Luke Bryan's album is coming out in exactly a week makes me unbelievably excited! Just can't wait to be listening to the Crash My Party album! So much excitement! The samples that are on iTunes are just a teaser! I need to listen to the album! Luke Bryan is positively the most amazing country singer! I cannot get enough of his voice! I own every single song he has! The fact that I have to wait a whole week for the new album is going to drive me completely insane! The sample song that came on the radio That's My Kind of Night just shows me how amazing the rest of the album will be! Too bad Luke Bryan isn't coming to Canada during his Dirt Road Diaries I would totally be going! It's absolutely insane! I'd love to see my favourite country singer live! It would be insane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment