Thursday 22 August 2013

FIRST WORK BOOTS!

I got my first pair of works boots today! Took me a couple of weeks to finally make my decision of which fit  the best on my feet! Of course I had to go with a mans boot because a women's is to tight on my fat feet but I went with the Kodiak Blue 8 inch boot!













These are such comfortable boots! I love them! I tried on the women's boot in the style yet it wasn't as comfortable as the mans boot! Not every women can fit into a mans boot because you have to drop a couple of sizes yet the size 7 boot for a man fits amazingly on my feet! Also something that's a priority for me is if the boot is cute! And of course this boot is cute! It isn't to bulky and the colour (for now) is awesome. The colour will change to a better colour when they get dirty with grease and oil!! Also I love the rubber on the toe, it'll help with scuffs! woot! These boots are awesome! The inside is comfortable and they aren't bulky and heavy! I'm so happy of the decision that I made! Can't wait to get in the shop and start getting dirty! So exciting!


If anyone knows a company that sells pink laces for work boots let me know cause that would be awesome! I wanna make them girly!



No comments:

Post a Comment